Best Tankless Water Heater Installation, Replacement & Repair Expert in Murrieta, San Diego & Winchester, CA
Most homes have a traditional water heater installed, which is often enough to provide comfort for the residence. Over time, though, even efficient traditional models will fall by the wayside. The new trend is tankless water heaters in Murrieta & Winchester, CA. Liberty Plumbing provides expert installation, repair, and maintenance for today’s top tankless systems!
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Key advantages of tankless water heaters:
- Tankless units only operate when you need hot water, thereby reducing energy consumption and costs by up to 35%.
- If sized properly, your tankless system delivers a continuous supply.
- Longer lifespan by as much as 20 years.
- Tankless units are safer to operate, unlike storage type units.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
A water heater is no simple appliance. It is certainly not a do-it-yourself type of home improvement job. You will require a professional who understands plumbing and wiring. Liberty Plumbing is your go-to professional!
A lot goes into installation, including safety, plumbing permits from the county, and gas, electrical, or other connections.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless water heaters are more efficient and sturdier than traditional tank style units. However, leaks may still occur. When that happens, opt for professional repairs.
If the leak is substantial, calling in an expert promptly helps reduce water damage and cost. The faster you act, the less you’ll spend on your plumbing repairs!
Tankless Water Heater Service Cost
At Liberty Plumbing, we aim to save you money without sacrificing quality. Our plumbing services, including tankless water heaters, are priced competitively to bring you value. We’ll provide you with a quote and work to stick within your budget!
Tankless Water Heater Annual Maintenance
To keep your tankless water heater running like new, you can do a few things yourself – like cleaning the air and in-line water filters – but an annual maintenance service visit is highly recommended. Hard water (meaning it has a higher mineral content) in San Diego and surrounding areas causes a scale buildup that can damage heating elements. So call the pros at Liberty Plumbing to flush and clean your tankless water heater and ensure it’s working efficiently and effectively for years to come.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
Tankless water heaters have been popular for homeowners and businesses for years because of their convenience and efficiency.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should consider adding a tankless water heater to your home or business:
- Unlimited hot water – You could run your shower for hours (though we don’t recommend wasting all that water!) and still have hot water left to do the laundry.
- Save money – Tankless water heaters are at least 22% more efficient than standard water heaters, with the potential to save you hundreds of dollars each year. You’re probably also eligible for tax credits on purchase and installation!
- Units last longer – Tankless water heaters have a lifespan of about 20 years compared to 10 for a standard water heater.
- Smaller size – Less space for your tankless water heater means more storage area for other items in your basement or crawl space!