Expert Slab Leak Detection & Repair Service in Murrieta, San Diego & Winchester CA
Any amount of water in your home can be severe. A leak in the slab foundation, however, could be downright dangerous. The structural integrity of your home is at risk. Such a leak requires immediate attention from an experienced plumber. Contact Liberty Plumbing today. We’ll take a look at your slab leak and find a favorable solution.
Always prompt, friendly, provides welcoming information
Average Slab Leak Repair Cost
The average cost of slab leak repair can vary significantly, depending on numerous factors. For instance, we’ll need to consider the extent of the leak, the materials required, labor hours, size of the home, and other key considerations.
But do not fret, we’ll have a comprehensive quote for our services available for you before we begin any work!
Slab Leak Detection May Include
When we handle slab leak detection, we’re looking for a number of common problems. First of all, the telltale signs, such as the sound of running water or cracks in the floor, indicate that a leak is present. We know it’s there, and now, it’s simply a matter of nailing down the exact cause. Here’s a few likely scenarios:
- Pipe corrosion
- Wear and tear due to friction
- High water pressure
- Shifting or settling
- Improperly installed or low-quality pipes
Signs of a Slab Leak
A slab leak is bad news for any home or business owner, as it can be devastating to the foundation of the structure. Here are a few signs that could indicate a slab leak:
- Higher water bills
- Decreased water pressure
- Hot water heater is constantly running
- Hot floors – this happens because the hot water heater is heating the concrete beneath your home, which then heats up the interior floor
- Sound of water constantly flowing beneath your home
- Puddles inside your home – most likely in your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room – or outside around the foundation
- Warped, cracked floors and/or wet carpet
- Mold and/or mildew
If you notice any of the above signs, call the pros at Liberty Plumbing immediately. We have years of experience repairing slab leaks for our customers throughout the Murrieta community and we’re ready to help you!
Electronic Leak Detection Services
Finding the source of a leak can be exceedingly difficult. But our state-of-the-art electronic leak detection services allow us to pinpoint the source of leaks, including slab leaks, quickly and accurately. Best of all, this service is cost-efficient and requires absolutely no digging! Our electronic leak detection equipment works by “listening” to the sounds of water beneath your Murrieta area home or business. This high-tech equipment then transmits the data to one of our highly trained plumbing experts, who can decipher what kind of leak it is and where it is located. Once we determine the source and type of leak, we can repair it, preventing further damage to your home.
How We Fix Slab Leaks
There are a few ways the pros at Liberty Plumbing repair slab leaks in your home or business. Which method we choose for you depends on the type of leak and its location.
- Spot repair – We cut into the foundation and repair the broken pipe. We use this option for single leaks that are easily accessible.
- Pipe relining – This option uses a special epoxy to form brand new pipes inside your existing pipes to stop any leaks and prevent future damage. This is the most cost effective method, as there’s no digging involved and we can utilize your existing pipes.
- Repiping – We replace your entire plumbing system. This is often the best choice for older homes. There’s no jack hammering through your concrete because the new pipes are rerouted around the outside edge of your home’s slab foundation.
No matter which repair process we use, you can rest assured that once Liberty Plumbing’s pros tackle the problem, slab leaks will be a thing of the past!
How We Deal With Slab Leaks
Once we locate the slab leak, we begin the repair process. We have a few options, including re-piping, pipe re-routing, and pipe relining. Relining is a common choice. With the relining process, we slide a new liner through the broken pipe to cover and seal the leaks. It’s a trenchless repair process, meaning less mess and less cost to you!