Dear valued customers,
We have been monitoring the COVID 19 virus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases in our area, we have been taking precautions by limiting physical contact (ie. handshaking), sterilizing vehicles and equipment, using hand sanitizer, and more. Employees who show any signs of sickness, or have sickness in their home, will be been instructed to stay home. The health of our staff and families and the health of our customers and their families is of the utmost importance to us.
With that said, we are aware that plumbing, heating, and cooling issues will still arise. While many of us are social distancing and hunkering down in our homes, we understand how vital the comfort and functionality of your home is at this time. Clean water, functioning plumbing, and indoor air quality are essential for comfort, health, and safety. As second responders, we take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are well taken care of, but also that our technicians are safe as they enter our client’s homes and businesses.
In order to fulfill both those objectives, it is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff, and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please cancel your appointment at 951-760-4215. All cancellation fees will be WAIVED at this time.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time. While in your home, we have instructed our tech to try and keep a distance of 6 feet (as suggested by the CDC) from all the occupants of the home. Please understand we are not trying to be rude, but instead protect you and our tech.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, please instruct our technician to do so as well. All techs will also be carrying and using hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties during our appointment, but we will also have our technicians place clean gloves on at that same time as a precaution.
- If you do not have an air purifier installed and running in your home, please consider opening the windows and airing out the house before our arrival.
- Each technician has been equipped with hand-sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks are available upon request, however, the CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those who are sick. In addition, we are trying to be considerate of our first responders and medical personnel who are dealing with a shortage of masks and medical equipment.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time. We value your business and more importantly, your health and the well-being of your family.
– Your friends over at Liberty Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Serving Winchester, Murrieta, San Diego, and Riverside Counties.