- Any personal information gathered by our website, how we use this information, and with whom we potentially share your information with
- Choices you have regarding the use of your information
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data
- How to correct inaccuracies
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
At Liberty Plumbing, we retain sole ownership of personally identifiable information collected by our website. We alone have direct access to the information you choose to share with us, including telephone numbers and email addresses. We vow never to release, sell, or rent your information to any individual, organizations, or other businesses.
Furthermore, we utilize all collected information to better respond to your inquiries. We will not, however, share any information or details with those outside our own company.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time, you may choose to opt out of future contact. You can accomplish this by contacting us by phone or email. You may also:
- Inquire as to what data we have collected
- Change/correct your information
- Delete collected data
- Express concerns regarding how we use your data
Here at Liberty Plumbing, we take security seriously. We take immense precautions when protecting your information on our website. Whenever you submit personal information, your data is protected and secured both online and offline. Wherever we collect data, the information you provide is encrypted and transmitted using secure methods. You can easily verify the security we have in place by searching for the lock icon on the address bar and “https” in the web address.
Furthermore, we utilize encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted through our website, and to protect your personally identifiable information online. Only our employees have access to your data, and only those who require it, such as billing or customer support. Our servers are held in secure environments and are protected at all times.